Shipping for orders to Germany is a flat rate of 4,99€ and from 25€ order value we ship free of charge.
Shipping for orders to selected countries of the European Union (EU) is a flat rate of 9,99€.
Excerpt from our terms and conditions
Prices and Payment Conditions
1. Unless otherwise stated in the Seller’s product description, prices indicated are total prices including the statutory sales tax. Delivery costs, where appropriate, will be indicated separately in the respective product description
2. Payment can be made using one of the methods mentioned in the Seller’s online shop.
3. Credit card payment via Stripe
When selecting the payment method credit card, the invoice amount is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract. Payment by credit card is processed in cooperation with Stripe Payments Europe Ltd., 1 Grand Canal Street Lower, Grand Canal Dock, Dublin, Ireland (hereinafter referred to as "Stripe"). Stripe reserves the right to carry out a credit assessment and to refuse this payment method if the credit check is negative.
4. If a payment method offered via the payment service "PayPal" is selected, the payment shall be processed via PayPal, whereby PayPal may also use the services of third-party payment service providers for this purpose. If the seller also offers payment methods via PayPal that involve advance payments to the client (e.g., purchase on account or payment by instalments), he shall assign his payment claim to PayPal or to the payment service provider commissioned by PayPal and specifically named to the client. Before accepting the seller's declaration of assignment, PayPal or the payment service provider commissioned by PayPal shall carry out a credit check using the transmitted client data. The seller reserves the right to refuse the client the selected payment method in the event of a negative check result. If the selected payment method is approved, the client must pay the invoice amount within the agreed payment period or in the agreed payment intervals. In this case, he can only make payment to PayPal or the payment service provider commissioned by PayPal with debt-discharging effect. However, even in the case of assignment of claims, the seller remains responsible for general customer enquiries, e.g., about the goods, delivery time, dispatch, returns, complaints, cancellation declarations and deliveries or credit notes..
5. When choosing a payment method offered via the payment service "Shopify Payments", payment will be processed via the payment service provider Shopify International Limited, Victoria Buildings, 2nd floor, 1-2 Haddington Road, Dublin 4, D04 XN32, Ireland (hereinafter referred to as "Shopify"). The individual payment methods offered via Shopify are communicated to the Client in the Seller's online shop. Shopify may use other payment services to process payments, which may be subject to special payment terms, to which the Client customer is separately referred. Further information on "Shopify Payments" can be found at https://www.shopify.com/payments.
6. If the payment method "immediate bank transfer" is selected, payment processing is carried out via the payment service provider SOFORT GmbH, Theresienhöhe 12,80339 Munich (hereinafter referred to as "SOFORT"). If he wants to be able to pay the invoice amount via “immediate bank transfer,” the Client must have an online banking account that is activated for participation in “immediate bank transfer”. Furthermore he must have the appropriate credentials during the payment process, and must confirm the payment instruction to SOFORT. The payment transaction will be executed immediately afterwards and the Client’s bank account debited accordingly. Further information on the payment method “immediate bank transfer” can be called up by the Client at https://www.klarna.com/sofort/.
7. If a payment method offered via the payment service "Klarna" is selected, the payment will be processed via Klarna Bank AB (https://www.klarna.com/international/, Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden (hereinafter "Klarna"). Further information and the terms and conditions of Klarna can be found in the Seller's payment information, which can be viewed at the following Internet address:
Shipment and Delivery Conditions
1. If the Seller offers to ship the goods, delivery shall be made within the delivery area specified by the Seller to the delivery address specified by the Client unless otherwise agreed. When processing the transaction, the delivery address specified in the Seller's order processing shall be decisive.
2. Should the assigned transport company return the goods to the Seller, because delivery to the Client was not possible, the Client bears the costs for the unsuccessful dispatch. This shall not apply, if the Client exercises his right to cancel effectively, if the delivery cannot be made due to circumstances beyond the Client's control or if he has been temporarily impeded to receive the offered service, unless the Seller has notified the Client about the service for a reasonable time in advance.
3. Personal collection is not possible for logistical reasons.
4. The Seller reserves the right to withdraw from the contract in the event of incorrect or improper self-supply. This only applies if the Seller is not responsible for the non-supply and if he has concluded a concrete hedging transaction with the supplier. The Seller shall make all reasonable efforts to obtain the goods. In case of non-availability or partial availability of the goods he shall inform the Client and grant him immediately counterperformance.